Mr. and Mrs. Ambrose Wilson Suffer Loss By Fire

While my great-grandfather was getting married on Christmas day 1906, his father’s barn was burning to the ground.

While At Wedding, Flint Daily Journal, 26 Dec 1906, p. 1, col. 2, par. 4.

Click here for source.

Advertisements

One Reply to “Mr. and Mrs. Ambrose Wilson Suffer Loss By Fire”

Tell me about it.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s